Sunday, April 21, 2013

A List


The game plan:
Our house needs a lot of love, and possibly a miracle or two. I can’t function well without detailed lists so here is what  have currently, and trust me it will change frequently!
The room list goes in order of how we plan to update:

Laundry Room:
Stack the washer and dryer
New Flooring
Paint
Add storage

Hallway:
Paint
Frame and hang Pics from Russia
Finish Shadow Box

Kenzi’s Room:
Paint
Rearrange furniture
Replace carpet

Hall Bathroom:
Paint
Replace flooring
Replace mirror
Replace light fixture
Replace faucet
New towels
New shower curtain

Boys Room:
Touch up paint
Replace carpet

Once I finish everything on this list, I’ll move on to other areas of the house, but we’re going to do these “smaller” projects first, while saving for the bigger stuff, with the grand finale being a complete bathroom remodel in our master bath. I’m so not looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment