Friday, April 26, 2013

Bathroom Time!

I finally finished painting the hallway and the trim in the hallway, I got one wall of photos finished, and Dave's birthday present shadow box hung on the wall (pics coming soon!) and I also repainted the walls and trim in Kenzi's room, rearranged, added, and removed some of the wall art in her room. SO, now we to start on the room I'm really excited about...the hall bathroom! 

Now, this is a home improvement on a budget (a tiiiiiight budget, y'all) so nothing spectacular will be happening, but it will be much nicer than the hot mess it is currently. (I'll take before pics, I just haven't yet!) 

Here is what's going down in there:

Wall Color: Valspar, Tranquility
Flooring: Vinyl Tiles


Mirror:

Lighting:



Shower Curtain and Hooks:




Faucet:


Accessories:



 

Well, there it is! We'll pick up towels and such from our favorite store, Tar-Jay...I'm thinking grey white? Maybe stripes...or CHEVRON! :) What about art work...any ideas?






No comments:

Post a Comment